Cat Power: How Does It Affect To Us?  

6# Have You Ever Wondered?

more cat pictures

Sometimes, we as cat lovers may have taken for granted all the valuable things that our cats have given to our life. They are more than just great companion or entertainer and stress reliever to us. Let's contemplate to appreciate their presence and power in our life. I would love to hear from you how much your cats have significant impact to your life in many aspects by leaving your experiences in the comments section. I shared some of my thoughts and experience how cats play important role in humans life in The Way of Cats, you will be amazed to find it out.

humorous pictures

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

8 comments

  • Ana  
    May 14, 2008 at 9:36 PM

    I would say my cats have really changed my life. I got more calm and I am enjoying having a nap with them.

    I know when it's time to have a break from work and just to snuggle or watch them sleeping in peace.

    Also I have written a blog post about this before: Inner peace through cats

  • Anonymous  
    May 14, 2008 at 9:37 PM

    Twin powers... that looks like us!

  • Daisy  
    May 14, 2008 at 10:44 PM

    From Daisy's Mom:
    I think caring for a being that is dependent upon us creates compassion and thoughtfulness.

  • MaoMao  
    May 15, 2008 at 7:01 AM

    From the Ballicus Mom:

    Unconditional, uncomplicated, pure and powerful love and friendship. *smile*

  • Anonymous  
    May 15, 2008 at 7:17 AM

    The power of *purrrrrrr*!

  • coolingstar9  
    May 18, 2008 at 9:32 AM

    Cats are lovely, I saw a lady who feed the cats everyday outside my house.
    The lady and the cats have the strong bond.
    It is true that cats bring joy to people, so we have to take care them as well.
    Have a nice weekend, from coolingstar9.

  • Moki The Wobbly Cat  
    May 19, 2008 at 2:01 AM

    Hi Felinesopher,

    We couldn't agree more. Cats, pets in general force us to focus on something other than ourself. They make us laugh, smile and cry...

  • WereBear  
    May 24, 2008 at 4:35 AM

    If I could award Best Overall pet, cats would win. Speaking as an animal lover who was always around different snimals growing up.

    Now, I concentrate on cats.

    They can still surprise me.

    Cats grow older and more complicated, so our emotional lives become very bound up in them. This is a great thing, because we now have many more friends that we could otherwise.

    And it benefits the cats, too, because they do love us. It can be such an easy and trusting relationship, with the right care.

Post a Comment